Comments: This KAVALK 25 SPORTRUNNER is similar in class to Formula and Cobalt, but is CUSTOM BUILT , not a production boat.
· If you're looking for the epitome of excellence and performance with true custom beauty, this boat is for you!
· Tony Kazulin is a Canadian designer and manufacturer of exclusive Kazulin Boats yacht tenders and Kavalk refined runabouts. http://www.kazulinboats.com/
· From the initial concept to the final testing, all work is done in-house by Tony and his expert artisans. For over 30 years, he has combined modern technology with the classic beauty and elegance of his unique and original retro style.
· This 2013 Kazulin 25 Sport Runner is rare , unique, and for the individual who needs a toy that no one else has. Featured in http://www.charterworld.com/news/composite-2013-kavalk-sportrunner-25-yacht-tender-kazulin-boats
· Powered by a Volvo 5.7 320 HP with Duoprop outdrive.
· The non slip deck and cockpit floor is covered with premium LONSEAL resilient vinyl. She has a mahogany dash and steering wheel. Some of her many features include a proprietary mount solid Plexiglas windshield, full canvas cover, all custom gauges, porcelain marine head and silver Awlgrip marine paint, Bimini that tucks out of sight behind the seat, auto fire extinguisher in engine bay, stainless pop up cleats and custom Kavalk hardware.
· Her performance is smooth and effortless. She is a 55 MPH boat and her stepped hull will cruise effortlessly at 35 MPH and 3200 RPM.
· Length is 25 ft, beam is 8.2 ft, Dry weight is 4150 lb, and fuel capacity 75 USG .
· List price on this boat is $124,000.00. This is a unique opportunity to purchase a new demo with only 13 hours running time, and new Volvo warranties.
· Trailer is also available.
· Presently in heated storage in Brantford, ON.